December 31, 2020|Personal Transformation, Wellness
As 2020 comes to a close it brings the opportunity to take a fresh look at the year passing and they year ahead. Go ahead and do these 5 things!
1. Count your blessings. Identify and list all the new and good that has come your way this year.
2. Stretch. Identify and list the ways that you know you could have been or done better.
3. Re-Write. For items identified in #2, write a new ending. For example, if you lost your temper with your child and it spoiled the fun of baking together on Thanksgiving, re-write the story in a way that has an outcome that feels good.
4. Identify. What are the new and good things, people, or habits you desire in 2021? List these.
5. Visualize. Now paint a picture in your mind's eye of you doing and being the items identified in #4.
Your year is off to a super start! Reach out to me for more support. firstname.lastname@example.org